There is something fun about creating wedding decor and this project is fast and simple, but adds a great bit of flair to the tables.
Supplies needed to create these projects:
- Walnut Hollow Basswood Country Rounds in Extra Small
- DecoArt Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paint in Carbon
- Foam brushes
- Drill and drill bit that is the same size as your dowel rod
- Dowel rods
- Chalk and chalk pencil
How to create these wedding projects:
1. Drill a hole into the side of a basswood country round. Then insert a dowel rod to make sure it fits.
2. Paint the basswood blanks with the chalk paint and let them dry. Paint again on the other side.
3. Using chalk, season the chalk boards on both sides by rubbing it with chalk and then wiping it off.
4. Add the table number to both sides.
5. Add to the centerpiece.
Table assignment rounds:
1. Paint with chalk paint and let it dry.
2. Season by rubbing with the side of the chalk and then wipe it off.
3. Using the pencil and/or the chalk, write the name and table number for each group of guests onto the blank.
4. Put them in alphabetical order on the welcome table at the reception.
5. Let the guests take them to mark their seats at their table.
All that is left now is to enjoy the big day! Please leave a comment below telling us how you’d use these in a wedding or for your next party. Use the button on the upper right of our blog to subscribe to updates as we post them.