It’s the most wonderful time of the year. The time of the year when we bundle up, drink yummy drinks and eat lots of comfort foods. And for most of us, we tend to get a little busy with parties, shopping and getting ready for the holidays. I’m for sure not eating healthy at all, but would like try to get back on track and also do what I can to eat more at home and maybe snack a little less at those holiday parties.
Today I created this fun menu board. It’s really easy to put together. Believe it or not, there is no painting. I only used a few supplies to get started.
Days of the week stickers or vinyl (we used our personal cutting machine to create ours)
Exacto knife (optional)
– Trace board image to the back of your chalkboard vinyl
– Carefully cut out the scallop shape
– Begin to remove the backing from the chalkboard vinyl, in small sections, making sure to smooth down the vinyl as you go with your hands
– Ensure your vinyl is completely down
– Use sandpaper to smooth the edges of the vinyl if needed
– Measure the area needed for your days of the week stickers or vinyl pieces
– Adhere the stickers onto of the chalkboard vinyl
– Use chalk to write on your board and display
Tisa is always laughing, creating stationery and blogging in her studio in Texas. She blogs about life at Just My Little Mess. She loves to create DIY projects and share about her not so perfect running life. She loves anything and everything paper and also finding ways to make someone’s day brighter. When she’s not making a huge mess crafting, she loves to hang out in cute local shops, travel and long runs with friends. Tisa love’s coffee and 100% sure it loves her back. Tisa is married to her best friend and a mother of two.