Inside: 25 Must See Fun And Unique DIY Wood Slice Ideas that you can make using wood. From side tables to centerpiece ideas, there is a little something to inspire the crafter in all of you!
Have you ever seen those large wood slices in the craft store … but weren’t sure what to make with them? We’re passionate about wood so we’ve gathered the best wood slice craft ideas to inspire your creativity. Whether you are making a table or party decor, there’s a creative wood project idea you’ll love. Let’s get started:
Large Wood Slices Used As Tables
The large Basswood Country Rounds from Walnut Hollow are the perfect size for creating a small table. Check out these wood log slices transformed into fun and unique side tables:
- DIY Resin Wood Slice Table – Our Crafty Mom
- Hanging Wood Slice Plant Stand – Brepurposed
- DIY Tree Slice Table – A Lively Mind
- Wood Slice Table – Craftify My Love
- Milk and Cookies Table – Sweater Surgery
Wood Slices For Centerpieces
Whether you need a centerpiece for a wedding, or just to decorate your home, wood slices make great party decor projects for any occasion. These talented bloggers share several wood slice centerpiece ideas to inspire you!
- Rustic Cupcake Stand – All Things Heart And Home
- DIY Wood Slice Centerpiece – My Creative Days
- Rustic Wood Slice Centerpiece – Kreativ K
- Rustic Quirky Barn Wedding – Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
Wood Slice Wreaths
Wreaths are such a staple in home decorating. Wood slice wreaths are a great way to get the popular rustic farmhouse look fast. Small wood rounds like these natural birch coasters are perfect for creating wood slice wreaths and door decor ideas like these:
- Wood Natural Wreath – Finding Home Farms
- Wood Slice Heart Wreath -Happy Wedd
- Wooden Hoop Air Plant Wreath – Flamingo Toes
- How To Make A Wood Slice Wreath – Life Storage
- Wood Slice Snowflake – Craft Shack Chronicles
Wood Slice Craft Ideas
Add pretty handmade touches to your home with these DIY craft ideas from an upcycled frame and mirror, to a seasonal banner-that is double sided! These are quick and easy to make.
- Wood Slice Banner – Our Crafty Mom
- DIY Wood Slice Sign – The Inspired Hive
- Wood Round Photo Frame – Lemon Thistle
- Wood Slice Napkin Rings – Dukes and Duchesses
- Wood Slice Mirror – Jaime Costiglio
Wood Rounds Craft Ideas
Looking for a small craft project that you could even do with your kids? These wood round craft ideas are just adorable!
- Gold Leaf Wood Slice Coat Hangers – Desert Domicile
- Lace Painted Wood Slice Coasters – Little Red Window
- Wood Slice Flowers – Ashbee Design
- Wood Slice Thumbtacks – Mountain Modern Life
- Floating Plant Shelves – Bloglovin’ Fall For DIY
We hope you enjoyed these wood slice craft ideas and they inspire you to decorate your home with wood slices. We would love to see a picture if you do! Drop a comment and picture below. Have a great day!
**PIN FOR LATER**