I love to combine beautiful wood textures with other media! Wood and leather go particularly well together I think. Varying thin leather straps woven through the slats of a Walnut Hollow Mini Crate creates a fun texture combination. You can … Continue reading
Looking to get your craft room organized? Check out these 20 Creative Organizing Ideas that will motivate you to make it happen!
Like so many of you, organization is at the top of the list this year and what better place to start than the craft room? Staying organized in a craft room is not easy. There are usually so many different mediums that a crafter works with, so it can get messy very fast. One thing we’ve learned through the years is having the right storage is crucial for staying organized and inspired to create.
Walnut Hollow has so many cool and useful organizing items, so today we’ve rounded up 20 of the most amazing ideas that you can use in your craft room or home office. Let’s start with craft paint organizing.
Craft Paint Organizing Ideas
- Mini Crate Craft Paint Storage – Craft Shack Chronicles
- Tee-Pee Craft Paint Storage – Crafts By Courtney
- DIY Crafters Carousel To Organize Craft Supplies – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- DIY Crafters Crate – Walnut Hollow Crafts
Craft Room Storage Ideas
Make a gorgeous faux apothecary cabinet with card keepers. Or how about using rustic ledge organizers for a fun and trendy storage option? We love the idea of using a wood tool caddy to hold markers or as a kid’s craft caddy!
- Faux Apothecary Cabinet With Card Keeper Boxes – Walnut Hollow
- DIY Vintage Pallet Tray – Vintage, Paint and More
- Wood Crate Craft Storage – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Rustic Wood Ledge Shelf Organizer – Walnut Hollow Crafts
Desktop Craft Storage Ideas
Keeping your desktop organized and clear of clutter is crucial to being productive. Why not make the storage pretty to look at? These organizing ideas will keep your desk tidy and pretty!
- Rustic Wood Ledge Organizer – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Painted Card Keeper Box – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- DIY Charging Station – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Painted Storage Craft Box – DIY Showoff
Organizing Ideas For Your Craft Room
Put everthing in it’s place from ink pads to markers using mini wood crates. Go vertical by stacking the crates to cteate extra storage without taking up table and desk space. Check out these creative ideas:
- Organizing Craft Supplies With Mini Crates – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Upcycled Bread Pan Mail Sorter – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Vertical Storage Bins _ Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Walnut Hollow Travelers Notebook Planning Shelf – Tombow USA
Wood Burned Craft Room Ideas
Put your creativity to use and add personal touches to your craft room storage using Walnut Hollow’s Creative Wood Burner Tool.
- Wood Burned Pantry Storage – The Inspired Hive
- Decorate Your Home For Every Occasion – The Southern Couture
- Bark Edge Tablet Stand – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Rustic Letter Holder – Walnut Hollow Crafts
What’s the most challenging thing for you to organize? Tell us in the comments!
I love the magical winter scenes you find in snow globes: a little winter cottage, a truck carrying home a freshly cut Christmas tree, or a snowman, etc. Today’s I’ll be showing you how to make wood burned ornaments inspired … Continue reading
Hello everyone, It’s Katie here and today I’m going to show you how to make some Wood Burned Placemats! These are great for everyday Autumn decor, but the Hexagons will also bring a fun, modern touch to your Thanksgiving Tablescape! … Continue reading
Do you love Traveler’s Notebooks? I do! And so today I wanted to show y’all how you can create your own custom journal cover using leather from Silver Creek Leather and Walnut Hollow’s Leather Branding Tool! Supplies: Leather Sheet from … Continue reading
If you love wood burning, you’ll really enjoy leather branding too! And if you haven’t tried either, now is a perfect time! You might even find leather branding easier than wood burning which makes it a great place to start. … Continue reading
Hey everyone! Now that it is officially Spring, I am so excited to start making Spring crafts and working in my garden. My first Spring inspired DIY is this cute little gnome sign, and I’ve created a free pattern for … Continue reading
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spring. The cold, grey days of Winter are really weighing me down. To help lift my spirits, I created a magical fairy garden centerpiece that has brought some of the joy of my … Continue reading
Hello everyone, It’s Katie here and I have a fun DIY to share with you inspired by Mandalas, Wood Burning and Pointillism! I combined those 3 different art forms onto a Basswood round to create a unique piece of … Continue reading
I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, especially during the holidays. In order to help keep my recipes from being buried under piles of ingredients, I altered a Modern Slide-Together Tablet Stand with some wood burning and hot … Continue reading