I’m excited to be back again this month and share the new wall art for my office | craft room. I used Walnut Hollow’s Wooden Canvas…I’m absolutely in love with these. The surface is smooth and it’s the perfect texture for painting and adding vinyl.
You only need a few things to get started. Below is your supply list:
Paint | Paint Brushes
- First thing I did, cover the all of the canvas white. Let dry.
- Draw an outline of a circle, measure as wide as you like.
- Paint inside the circle your main color and then just build from there
- I painted all of the teal and then went back on top making circles, using pencils and make-up brushes.
- I then cut out the word “create” using my personal cutting machine and added it to the canvas.
- Hang and enjoy.
Tisa is always laughing, creating stationery and blogging in her studio in Texas. She blogs about life at Just My Little Mess. She loves to create DIY projects and share about her not so perfect running life. She loves anything and everything paper and also finding ways to make someone’s day brighter. When she’s not making a huge mess crafting, she loves to hang out in cute local shops, travel and long runs with friends. Tisa love’s coffee and 100% sure it loves her back. Tisa is married to her best friend and a mother of two.