Today we are sharing 18 quick and easy wooden organizing ideas using Walnut Hollow crates, boxes and trays. Continue reading
Looking to get your craft room organized? Check out these 20 Creative Organizing Ideas that will motivate you to make it happen!
Like so many of you, organization is at the top of the list this year and what better place to start than the craft room? Staying organized in a craft room is not easy. There are usually so many different mediums that a crafter works with, so it can get messy very fast. One thing we’ve learned through the years is having the right storage is crucial for staying organized and inspired to create.
Walnut Hollow has so many cool and useful organizing items, so today we’ve rounded up 20 of the most amazing ideas that you can use in your craft room or home office. Let’s start with craft paint organizing.
Craft Paint Organizing Ideas
- Mini Crate Craft Paint Storage – Craft Shack Chronicles
- Tee-Pee Craft Paint Storage – Crafts By Courtney
- DIY Crafters Carousel To Organize Craft Supplies – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- DIY Crafters Crate – Walnut Hollow Crafts
Craft Room Storage Ideas
Make a gorgeous faux apothecary cabinet with card keepers. Or how about using rustic ledge organizers for a fun and trendy storage option? We love the idea of using a wood tool caddy to hold markers or as a kid’s craft caddy!
- Faux Apothecary Cabinet With Card Keeper Boxes – Walnut Hollow
- DIY Vintage Pallet Tray – Vintage, Paint and More
- Wood Crate Craft Storage – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Rustic Wood Ledge Shelf Organizer – Walnut Hollow Crafts
Desktop Craft Storage Ideas
Keeping your desktop organized and clear of clutter is crucial to being productive. Why not make the storage pretty to look at? These organizing ideas will keep your desk tidy and pretty!
- Rustic Wood Ledge Organizer – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Painted Card Keeper Box – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- DIY Charging Station – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Painted Storage Craft Box – DIY Showoff
Organizing Ideas For Your Craft Room
Put everthing in it’s place from ink pads to markers using mini wood crates. Go vertical by stacking the crates to cteate extra storage without taking up table and desk space. Check out these creative ideas:
- Organizing Craft Supplies With Mini Crates – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Upcycled Bread Pan Mail Sorter – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Vertical Storage Bins _ Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Walnut Hollow Travelers Notebook Planning Shelf – Tombow USA
Wood Burned Craft Room Ideas
Put your creativity to use and add personal touches to your craft room storage using Walnut Hollow’s Creative Wood Burner Tool.
- Wood Burned Pantry Storage – The Inspired Hive
- Decorate Your Home For Every Occasion – The Southern Couture
- Bark Edge Tablet Stand – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Rustic Letter Holder – Walnut Hollow Crafts
What’s the most challenging thing for you to organize? Tell us in the comments!
Fall has arrived here in full swing, and with the cooler temperatures arriving my mind has switched gears to prepare for the Halloween and Thanksgiving holidays. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it’s one of the few times … Continue reading
For over 40 years Walnut Hollow has been making quality wood surfaces, tools, and accessories for the craft, hobby, art, and hardware industries and it all started with simple wood rounds! All of their wood products are American made. When … Continue reading
Hello everyone. It’s the time of year again. It’s gift-giving time! I wanted to create something anyone could use all year and I love stationery. I’m always writing notes to my daughter’s teachers or needing a quick thank you note. … Continue reading
Vertical succulent gardens are so popular right now, from home decor to wedding decorations, and Walnut Hollow has some beautiful wood pieces that are perfect for creating a modern-looking vertical succulent planter. I used the Large Hexagon Wall Decor to create … Continue reading
Succulents are all the rage right now but they can be challenging to grow. Get the look of succulents with a modern feel by creating this DIY shelf with succulent image transfers and a colorblocking paint technique. It’s so cute, … Continue reading
We are starting our garden here. It’s a big spring event, and the whole family participates! Nobody is as excited about the garden this year as my four year old daughter. She loves to play outside in the dirt mostly, … Continue reading
I’ve been looking for a way to charge all of my tech items in one place. Before I would charge the phone near the bed on the nightstand, the computer would charge at my desk and the iPad Pro would … Continue reading
I’m learning to live more in the moment and to appreciate the ordinary events and tasks that make me happy. I’m setting aside time for myself each day when I can unplug from technology and tune into my thoughts and … Continue reading