Seal Pressed Dried Flowers in a Protective Resin Finished Tray to keep them forever and bring a touch of spring to your decor too. Continue reading
Category Archives: Pine Surfaces
DIY Leather Woven Mini Wood Crate
I love to combine beautiful wood textures with other media! Wood and leather go particularly well together I think. Varying thin leather straps woven through the slats of a Walnut Hollow Mini Crate creates a fun texture combination. You can … Continue reading
DIY Stenciled and Stained Art Display Board
The ability to display your personal photos and pieces of art on the walls is one of those things that can make a house feel like a home. The new Walnut Hollow Art Display with Rails is perfect for personalizing … Continue reading
Turn a Hexagon Shelf into a Table Lamp
When you look beyond the typical use of an item, you might be surprised what you can find! I love these Walnut Hollow Hexagon Shelves. They are amazing on any wall. The inner shelf gives them even more functionality, and … Continue reading
20 Creative Organizing Ideas For Your Craft Room
Looking to get your craft room organized? Check out these 20 Creative Organizing Ideas that will motivate you to make it happen!
Like so many of you, organization is at the top of the list this year and what better place to start than the craft room? Staying organized in a craft room is not easy. There are usually so many different mediums that a crafter works with, so it can get messy very fast. One thing we’ve learned through the years is having the right storage is crucial for staying organized and inspired to create.
Walnut Hollow has so many cool and useful organizing items, so today we’ve rounded up 20 of the most amazing ideas that you can use in your craft room or home office. Let’s start with craft paint organizing.
Craft Paint Organizing Ideas
Having craft paints organized so you can see them and access them in seconds is such a timesaver. Use Walnut Hollow’s Teepee Shelf and Mini Crates both as storage and wall decor!
- Mini Crate Craft Paint Storage – Craft Shack Chronicles
- Tee-Pee Craft Paint Storage – Crafts By Courtney
- DIY Crafters Carousel To Organize Craft Supplies – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- DIY Crafters Crate – Walnut Hollow Crafts
Craft Room Storage Ideas
Make a gorgeous faux apothecary cabinet with card keepers. Or how about using rustic ledge organizers for a fun and trendy storage option? We love the idea of using a wood tool caddy to hold markers or as a kid’s craft caddy!
- Faux Apothecary Cabinet With Card Keeper Boxes – Walnut Hollow
- DIY Vintage Pallet Tray – Vintage, Paint and More
- Wood Crate Craft Storage – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Rustic Wood Ledge Shelf Organizer – Walnut Hollow Crafts
Desktop Craft Storage Ideas
Keeping your desktop organized and clear of clutter is crucial to being productive. Why not make the storage pretty to look at? These organizing ideas will keep your desk tidy and pretty!
- Rustic Wood Ledge Organizer – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Painted Card Keeper Box – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- DIY Charging Station – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Painted Storage Craft Box – DIY Showoff
Organizing Ideas For Your Craft Room
Put everthing in it’s place from ink pads to markers using mini wood crates. Go vertical by stacking the crates to cteate extra storage without taking up table and desk space. Check out these creative ideas:
- Organizing Craft Supplies With Mini Crates – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Upcycled Bread Pan Mail Sorter – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Vertical Storage Bins _ Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Walnut Hollow Travelers Notebook Planning Shelf – Tombow USA
Wood Burned Craft Room Ideas
Put your creativity to use and add personal touches to your craft room storage using Walnut Hollow’s Creative Wood Burner Tool.
- Wood Burned Pantry Storage – The Inspired Hive
- Decorate Your Home For Every Occasion – The Southern Couture
- Bark Edge Tablet Stand – Walnut Hollow Crafts
- Rustic Letter Holder – Walnut Hollow Crafts
What’s the most challenging thing for you to organize? Tell us in the comments!
7 Ways to use the Display Rack
January is always a big time for me to get organized. I don’t think I’m alone in this! After all of the holiday decor comes down, I tend to realize what a cluttered mess things have gotten. So every year, … Continue reading
Simple Hexagon Pumpkins
Fall is my favorite decor season! I love leaves, pumpkins, and fun Halloween decorations too! But out of all of the decor I can use for Halloween and Fall, Pumpkins are my very favorite. I have them in all shapes, … Continue reading
DIY Postcard Display Shelves
Do you have a collection of postcards you wish you could have on display? I love collecting new postcards on my travels, but rather than have them sitting in my closet, I wanted to make some shelves I could use … Continue reading
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. The time of the year when we bundle up, drink yummy drinks and eat lots of comfort foods. And for most of us, we tend to get a little busy with parties, shopping … Continue reading
How to Make a Wall Mounted Coffee Bar
Learn how to make a Wall Mounted Coffee Board. Save counter and cabinet space, and store all of your coffee supplies beautifully! Continue reading